(Virtual) open day sessions
Get a real sense of what life is like in the Department of Materials by joining us for our virtual events - featuring discussions with our staff and opportunities to connect with our students.
Right now we're unable to welcome you onto our campus to show you around and answer your questions about studying with us, but that doesn't mean you can't connect with us online. We're holding virtual events, and making available the recordings in case you can't be there for the live sessions.
Our next undergraduate virtual open days will take place on Wednesday, 6 to Saturday, 9 October 2021
- Live sessions on student life, accommodation, funding and more.
- Saturday 9th is dedicated to subjects and is your chance to find out more about our 2022 undergraduate courses.
Registration is open to book your sessions.
If your application is successful, you'll be invited to a visit day. Right now we don't know if this will be on campus, but as soon as we do, so will you.
Our admissions department will contact you with more information.
Our latest virtual open week for postgraduate students took place in November 2020.
If you didn't manage to make it, or missed sessions you wanted to attend, we have some recordings you can still view here:
- Watch the fashion business sessions
- Watch the materials science and engineering sessions
- Watch the general sessions on carers and student life
Learn more about the various courses in the Department of Materials.
Details of guided visits, school group bookings, campus visits, accommodation tours and departmental visits.